Subject: Your Wiki is available

Members of the TOSCA TC,

As requested, we have set up a wiki for the use of the TC. You will find it at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/tosca/

The wiki is visible publicly. Editing is limited to members of the TC.

Please note that the wiki is considered a transitory resource under OASIS rules. You can organize and use it as you like however any documents considered official work products such as working drafts need to be saved to the TC's document repository from time to time and certainly before any formal approvals take place.

Also note that while I have no problem with draft minutes being posted to the wiki, final approved minutes must be posted to the TC's mailing list.

Let me know if you have any questions & Happy New Year to you all!

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298