Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - Instance Model Ad Hoc Meeting Minutes 2015-12-16 uploaded

Dear Chris,

My apologies for the late reply; today is my first day at work this year.

Standardising instance models would allow automated reasoning on- and manipulation of these models (e.g., by scaling out a VM instance in case of overload) and therefore enable self-adaptive cloud applications based on TOSCA. It would also allow automated testing of orchestrators (e.g., by comparing different instance models of the same service template). Several other use cases that would benefit from standardising instance models are being discussed during the Ad Hoc meetings. If you are interested in contributing to this discussion, I would be very pleased if you would join the Ad Hoc. The next meeting is scheduled for today at 18:00 CET (see https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=41153). Thanks!

With kind regards from Oslo,
Alessandro