Subject: Re: [tosca] TM&E Kickoff Meeting Today @ 3pm GMT

May I please have the meeting info.

Kind regards,
Matt

STSM, Master Inventor, IBM Open Cloud Technologies and Standards
Chair, Lead Editor OASIS TOSCA Simple Profile WG,
Co-Chair OASIS TOSCA Interop. SC,
Founder of DMTF Cloud Audit (CADF) Standard
mrutkows@us.ibm.com,  mobile: 512-431-5002

From:        Jeremy Hess <jeremy@gigaspaces.com>
To:        tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc:        "Higley, Lowell H" <Lowell.Higley@ca.com>
Date:        02/15/2016 10:51 PM
Subject:        [tosca] TM&E Kickoff Meeting Today @ 3pm GMT
Sent by:        <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hey TOSCA-teers,

The TM&E ad-hoc is back and looking for your help in making TOSCA the most successful open standard possible!

Please join us for the kickoff meeting on Tuesday, February 16th from 10:00-10:45am EST (3pm GMT). We would really appreciate if our NFV experts can join :)

Please contact Lowell Higley for meeting logistics information.

In this initial meeting, we plan to discuss:
- NFV presentation for the OPN summit
- A Mission statement for the TM&E
- Goals and objectives

And, if we have any time:
- Marketing activities
- Education and outreach
- Community building

We’d very much appreciate the support of as many TC members as possible to make this initiative a success.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Lowell Higley and Jeremy Hess
TM&E Co-Chairs