Subject: RE: [tosca] Candidate TOSCA Logos

Hi,

I’d give a +1 for #1 as well, for the reasons that Matt has already outlined.

All the best,

Karsten

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Matt Rutkowski
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:48 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C
Cc: 'tosca@lists.oasis-open.org'; Higley, Lowell H; jeremy@gigaspaces.com; smoser@de.ibm.com

Personally, I like #1 better with the letter "O" stylized...  I even think we could end up using the "O" by itself as "Orchestrate" is the key word/goal in the TOSCA acronym IMO...  e.g., "Put the 'O' in your domain; model with TOSCA"...

I immediately discounted #2 as I I have seen to many cloud outline squiggly lines used to decorate an existing word; does not seem as original.

Kind regards,
Matt