Subject: RE: Candidate TOSCA Logos

Hi TOSCA-teers

I also like #1 better

Have a nice day

Peter

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Montag, 22. Februar 2016 22:01
To: 'tosca@lists.oasis-open.org' <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Higley, Lowell H <Lowell.Higley@ca.com>; jeremy@gigaspaces.com; smoser@de.ibm.com
Subject: [tosca] Candidate TOSCA Logos

Hi TOSCA-teers (and attention TM&E leads Jeremey and Lowell),

The OASIS staff has been so kind as to hire a designer to develop two simple logos for the TOSCA TC’s consideration. I would ask for Jeremy and Lowell to kindly add this to the TM&E agenda for tomorrow’s TM&E meeting, if possible, in the hope of a recommendation for TC review/vote on March 3rd.

I will be traveling, but may be able to dial in briefly by phone.

All TOSCA-teers, if you have a strong opinion or preference, please use this email thread to share that input with the TM&E ASAP.