Subject: RE: [tosca] Candidate TOSCA Logos

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Thanks for all the strong, helpful opinions. Looks like #1 wins the day. I’ll ask you all to affirm that with a motion this week, but the outcome of that motion is apparently obvious.

Regards,

Paul

From: Probst, Richard [mailto:richard.probst@sap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:49 AM
To: Luca Gioppo <luca.gioppo@csi.it>; Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>; 'tosca@lists.oasis-open.org' <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Higley, Lowell H <Lowell.Higley@ca.com>; jeremy@gigaspaces.com; smoser@de.ibm.com

+1 for #1

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Luca Gioppo
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:04 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>; 'tosca@lists.oasis-open.org' <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Higley, Lowell H <Lowell.Higley@ca.com>; jeremy@gigaspaces.com; smoser@de.ibm.com

+1 on logo #1 also for me, easier to use on gadgets and more visible from afar, the O can be used singly.

Luca

Il 22 febbraio 2016 alle 22.00 "Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@ca.com> ha scritto:

Hi TOSCA-teers (and attention TM&E leads Jeremey and Lowell),

The OASIS staff has been so kind as to hire a designer to develop two simple logos for the TOSCA TC’s consideration. I would ask for Jeremy and Lowell to kindly add this to the TM&E agenda for tomorrow’s TM&E meeting, if possible, in the hope of a recommendation for TC review/vote on March 3rd.

I will be traveling, but may be able to dial in briefly by phone.

All TOSCA-teers, if you have a strong opinion or preference, please use this email thread to share that input with the TM&E ASAP.