Subject: OpenStack Heat-Translator 0.4.0 release for TOSCA-Parser 0.4.0

Hello,

Few weeks back we released TOSCA-Parser 0.4.0 and today, on behalf of the Heat-Translator team, I am pleased to announce the 0.4.0 PyPI release of heat-translator which can be downloaded from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/heat-translator

This release includes following enhancements:

▪Code changes to use latest tosca-parser 0.4.0 release
▪Introduced support for TOSCA Policy translation
▪Introduced support for TOSCA NFV translation
▪New test suite for OpenStackClient (OSC) plug-in
▪Allows user to provide parameters at the deployment time by using Heat get_param function
▪Dynamic handling of Nova server specific key_name property which is not part of TOSCA template, and TOSCA Compute specific capabilities properties for constraints based selection of flavor and image
▪Enhanced interfaces translation with support for get_artifact function
▪Bug fixes
▪Doc updates

Thanks!

Regards,