Subject: RE: [tosca] Groups - vEPC APN NSD Template uploaded

OK thanks. I’ll create dummy types for purposes of validation.

Chris

From: Dmytro Gassanov [mailto:dmytro.gassanov@NetCracker.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 9:19 AM
To: Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Chris,

thank you for comments.

We developed our NSD template  based on section #11 “TOSCA template for NSD” and an example of RvCPE for ETSI NFV (developed together with Shitao).

These contributions  don’t have type definitions for node templates.  Our example is informative and we did not prepare the type definitions, too.

Our intention is to show a topology of NS first of all.

Best regards,

Dmytro