Subject: Leave of Absence Request

Paul/Simon/TC members,

I need to request a leave of absence from the TC from 5 to 19 May.  I will be in meetings and client conferences on each day that the TC falls on during that period.  I will still be able to complete my TM&E co-chair duties on 3 and 17 May and will make arrangements for Jeremy for the 10 May meeting.

This is my first request for this calendar year.

Thank you,

Lowell H. Higley
Sr Principal Product Manager

CA Technologies | 4343 North Scottsdale Road Suite 355 | Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Office: +1 609 583 9601 | Mobile: +1 215 584 6906 | lowell.higley@ca.com