Subject: Re: [tosca] CSCC Webinar: "OASIS TOSCA: Cloud Portability and Lifecycle Management" - Video/PDF link

I posted replies with the link under Matt's posts in both the OASIS main and TOSCA LinkedIn Groups.

Cloudify
Jeremy Hess
Community & Growth Manager, Cloudify

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:54 PM, Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com> wrote:

Hi Jeremy and Matt,

This is great!

Jeremy, would you mind adding it as a response/discussion item in the LinkedIN group (a response to Jane Harnad’s post)?