Subject: ETSI NFV Meetup - Invitation for TOSCA TC Experts

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As discussed in the TOSCA TC meeting of May 26th, the ETSI NFV workgroup has offered TOSCA TC members an opportunity to participate as TOSCA experts at their June 2nd meeting at 15:00 CEST (the current agenda allocates one hour). In addition to the possibility of providing a level-set and update on TOSCA ETSI folks and hearing some updates on NFV, individual TOSCA experts will be free to come up with suggestions, proposals, and timelines, which they can bring back to the OASIS TOSCA TC for review and approval.

This will also enable TC members time to evaluate how much work is involved and home much time is needed to complete the work.

Kindly contact me, if you are interested, and I will forward the invitation/agenda while maintaining the list of attendees in case there are further updates.