Subject: TOSCA and Paul Lipton Candidacy for OASIS Board of Directors

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Some of you may have noticed (or heard me mention during recent TC meetings) that I am running for reelection to the OASIS Board of Directors. I want to assure you that my commitment to TOSCA remains undiminished. As I have said before, and to be honest, it is partly due to my continuing experiences as TOSCA Co-Chair, working with nearly 200 consumers of the current OASIS process, infrastructure, and other support systems, that impels me to again offer my service to the OASIS membership as a Director.

While improvements have been made, I would like to keep the pressure on for OASIS to further increase the speed and agility of its process and tools while maintaining its well-deserved reputation for fairness and openness in an increasingly competitive international standards arena. In the arena of open source, the OASIS Repositories are a great step forward, but continued effort to find appropriate areas of synergy are needed. If you care to see my platform (1), which briefly mentions the TOSCA TC, I encourage you to do so.

Folks, I know that you care about TOSCA and the standards developing organization that TOSCA lives in, so please urge your Primary or Voting representative to vote right now. You can find your Primary contact on your "My Company" page (2).

Of course, I hope that you support my candidacy (and that you would urge others to do the same). Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line, but it is important that every organization exercise its right to vote (3).

(1) Lipton Platform – https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2016board/lipton.php

(2) My Company and Primary Contact – https://www.oasis-open.org/kws/my_company

(3) Board Ballot for Use of Primary and Secondary Company Contacts – https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2939

Thanks in advance,