Subject: ATTENTION: Calling for Statements of Use by TC and Non-TC Members

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Feel free to share this with ANY TOSCA implementer. As I covered in today’s TC meeting, please make every effort to support TOSCA and demonstrate our growing eco-system with a Statement of Use (SoU). OASIS is “careful” about wording, so please feel free to use these exact words without anybody thinking you are “uncreative!” ;-) Consider just changing the appropriate names and choosing “did not” or “did” in the last sentence (both choices are acceptable).

SAMPLE:

Dear TOSCA Chairs and TOSCA TC,

As Primary Representative for COMPANY_ORGANIZATION_NAME to OASIS, I approve the following interoperability statement:

"COMPANY_ORGANIZATION_NAME has been successfully using the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.0, as approved by the TC on 6/12/2016 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. This successful implementation [[did not / did]] include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations"

Best Regards,

PRIMARY REPRESENTATIVE’S NAME

COMPANY_ORGANIZATION_NAME Primary Representative to OASIS

HOW TO SUBMIT: