Subject: RE: [tosca] TOSCA Implementations (and more) for the Wiki

Hi Chet,

Thanks for the update. As a member of the OASIS Board, I was aware of your interest in exploring further improvements, but did not want to put any words your month. ;-) That said; I’m sure that I speak for many others, as well, that improvements would certainly be appreciated. I suspect that the TOSCA TC would welcome the opportunity to be a “guinea pig.” ;-)

Regards,

Paul

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 3:12 PM
To: Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>
Cc: Matt Rutkowski <mrutkows@us.ibm.com>; Jeremy Hess <jeremy@gigaspaces.com>; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org; Higley, Lowell H <Lowell.Higley@ca.com>

Hi Paul,

Just FYI, I am going to look into improving that public document display. It is rather clunky at present, not giving a user a way to navigate to folders or see less recent documents. Since that is drupal displaying information obtained from Kavi, I'm not sure what options exist. But it could do with improving.

Best,

/chet