Subject: RE: [tosca] OpenStack TOSCA-Parser 0.6.0 release

Hi Sahdev,

This is great news. Congratulations. Please feel free to post this good news (including the short bullet list) on our LinkedIN group, as well.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Sahdev Zala
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 8:41 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] OpenStack TOSCA-Parser 0.6.0 release

Hello Everyone,

FYI, on behalf of the OpenStack TOSCA-Parser team, I am pleased to announce the 0.6.0 PyPI release of OpenStack tosca-parser which can be downloaded from https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__pypi.python.org_pypi_tosca-2Dparser&d=DQIGaQ&c=_hRq4mqlUmqpqlyQ5hkoDXIVh6I6pxfkkNxQuL0p-Z0&r=3UUaotXGpqHidtIBP1k_gYHXTeBFOTS36FpSS_-nzAk&m=aIOAVKYseI2dB_SlWgn1ekcoxwCTfqXrKRMZKixV9a4&s=h5lLKUoLPFPohJFDmMYYlgcK8vq8_V3QF9XW1HzY43Y&e=

This release includes following enhancements:

-Python 3.5 support

-Support for TOSCA Repository which is an external repository in TOSCA service template containing deployment and implementation artifacts

-Implementation of triggers in policies

-Support for Credential data type

-Support for Token function

-get_attribute function support for optional requirement or capability

-Refactoring of TOSCA definition file for easy reuse

-Added new exception UnsupportedType to handle TOSCA types that are not supported in parser at any given time

-New test template for Container node type

-NFV definition updates for NFV.CP and NFV.VNFFG

-Moved to use urllib2 from urllib to use with input templates specified via URL

-Requirements updates

-Small bug fixes

Thanks!

Regards,