Subject: RE: [tosca] Request For Information - TOSCA Implementations and Academic Papers

Hi Jeremy,

It might be useful to also indicate which implementations are based on Simple Profile vs. the XML spec.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Hess
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:47 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Higley, Lowell H <Lowell.Higley@ca.com>

Hi Everyone,

For all who joined the call today, you are now familiar with the TM&E's work on the TOSCA Wiki.

The first order of business is to get known TOSCA implementations on the wiki. This can then be used as a great tool to show how TOSCA is being used in the real world and growing. Please send your implementations with a one or two line explainer, along with a link, and I will happily post it.

Second, is the Academic Paper section. I am not very familiar yet with the formal papers out there on TOSCA. Please send any links to Academic Papers and I will add those to a new page.

If you have ideas for links or information that you think should be put on the homepage of the wiki, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Cloudify

Jeremy Hess