Subject: Invitation for Second Multi-SDO Workshop on Information Modelling (Forward:wo WS (NMS and 2.MSDO)

Hi All

This is the invitation for the second Multi-SDO Workshop on Information Modelling hosted by DT.

Some background information can be found through the attached document and the email.

It is a multi-SDO workshop, many SDOs has been invited, including ETSI NFV, 3GPP SA5, ONF, TMF,MEF, IETF and OpenDaylight . OASIS TOSCA is also on the invitation list.

Based on its planned agenda, there are several items related to TOSCA. We did a very good job at the first information workshop, so this time, it is also very important for us to join and share our latest  vision to the industry.

The deadline to send the list of our representatives is November 4th.  Please contact Matt and me if you plan to join.

Thank you!

Regards

shitao