Subject: CANCELLED! TC Meeting of November 3rd

Dear TOSCA-teers,

Sincere apologies. A combination of light agenda and various family illnesses force a reluctant cancellation of our TC meeting of November 3rd. However, I promise you that we will work very hard to ensure that the meetings of November 10th and 17th are full, interesting, and worthwhile.

Thanks for your understanding,