Subject: Re: [tosca] TOSCA artifact processing - 2

Another small comment.

In the XML standard (the only standard that we have at the moment) there is a pretty clear explanation of "implementation artifacts" and "deployment artifacts" (I would make it even more clear, but why not getting it from there?

BTW in the XML we have this clear explanation at ref. 216 and I get an introduction to the Service Template in ref. 115. In the YAML I can read a clear explanation of the service template at ref. 2325  having passed before through many things and I have to reach ref. 846 before getting the formal definitions.