Subject: RE: [tosca] Groups - Agenda of NFV&SDN adhoc on 11.30.docx uploaded

Hi Shitao,

In additional to your proposed agenda item, I am proposing to add these topics in the agenda

1)      Issue_TOSCA307_ConnectionPoint_VL_change proposal-difference by li Thinh.docx: I am requesting at least 15 minutes to review and close out the CP and VL.

2)      The incoming LS from ETSI, see attachment.  We need at least 10 minutes or less to discuss and agreed on the how to response to ETSI NFV. The detail response text can be done offline and preparation for TOSCA TC meeting on December 8.

Thinh

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of shitao li
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:32 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Document Name: Agenda of NFV&SDN adhoc on 11.30.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. shitao li
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2016-11-28 23:31:48

--- Begin Message ---

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Please find the attached Liaison Statement. You may expect to find a duplicate passed through OASIS staff, more officially, as well.