Subject: 答复: [tosca] Groups - Agenda of NFV&SDN adhoc on 11.30.docx uploaded

Hi Thinh

I will add them on tomorrow’s call!

For CP, I suggest to discuss it on ETSI NFV meeting, for example, I don't think people here cares about whether called it “cp” or “cpd’, “Vducpd” or”icp”, we can bring the draft solution on NFV#16, then take it back to OASIS TOSCA .

For the LS, I think we have discussed one possible way that we can ask for publishing tosca-nfv-profile V1.0 on March 2017 when VNFD has finished, then start working on tosca-nfv-profile V1.1 which will cover both VNFD and NSD.

Regards

shitao

发件人: Nguyenphu, Thinh (Nokia - US/Irving) [mailto:thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com]
发送时间: 20161130 6:37
收件人: Lishitao; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Shitao,

In additional to your proposed agenda item, I am proposing to add these topics in the agenda

1)      Issue_TOSCA307_ConnectionPoint_VL_change proposal-difference by li Thinh.docx: I am requesting at least 15 minutes to review and close out the CP and VL.

2)      The incoming LS from ETSI, see attachment.  We need at least 10 minutes or less to discuss and agreed on the how to response to ETSI NFV. The detail response text can be done offline and preparation for TOSCA TC meeting on December 8.

Thinh