Subject: ALL TOSCA-teers!! Your Help Needed!! 5 Minutes! Critical Standardization Ballot!

TOSCA-teers! Your help needed! I’ll keep it simple. I ask that you to take this quick action NOW to do your share. Please ensure your organization votes to approve TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML V1.0 as an OASIS Standard! It will take you 5 minutes!

If you are your organization’s primary or secondary voting representative, please vote now (1).

Otherwise, I urge you to reach out to your voting representative(s) now! You can find out who they are at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/kws/my_company. Please pass them the ballot URL again (for their convenience), as well (1).

(1)  BALLOT: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3016

With the holiday season almost upon us, we have limited time to act before the ballot closes!

Thanks to you all (and happy holiday season and New Year to all),