Subject: Minor comment on TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.1 (Figure numbers, etc.)

Hi TOSCA-teers and Simple Profile for YAML Editors,

Please find the below suggestions kindly provided by Paul Knight of OASIS staff. They are all quite sensible, in my personal opinion, but given our timing for v1.1 and pipeline/cadence, it is possible that they should be considered for v1.2. A reference to this email will be added to JIRA.

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Paul Knight
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:31 PM
To: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi TOSCA Editors,

Finishing up the TOSCA YAML v1.0 OASIS Standard (congratulations!), I noted something that might be improved for v1.1...

Just wanted to note that a lot of the diagrams (nearly 30) in TOSCA-YAML don't have captions or figure numbers, so they aren't listed in the "Table of Figures".  This also means that TOSCA users can't point to these unlabeled diagrams by using the associated link, as is sometimes helpful - see below.

Also, a minor note - the figure labels beginning with "Figure-5" use a hyphen after "Figure", while the earlier ones have no hyphen.

Also, while looking at this, I noted that the diagram for "Figure-5" appears to be duplicated - it appears twice at the same place - see [1].

Best regards,

Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society - Document Process Analyst
Identity Ecosystem Steering Group - Framework Management Office