Subject: artifact processing

Based on our discussions in the Simple Profile meetings, I added a new chapter to the Simple Profile spec that is intended to describe artifact processing in more detail with the goal of ensuring that service designers maintain portable service templates when providing custom artifacts.

The prose so far is very much work in progress and intended primarily to help guide the discussion.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/59794/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.2-wd01-rev04.docx