Subject: TC Meetings of March 2nd and March 9th Canceled

Dear TOSCA-teers,

Apologies, but due to some timing issues for this week’s TC reports, the agenda is light and we are cancelling tomorrow’s TC meeting (March 2nd).

This cancellation is in addition to the long-planned cancellation of our TC Meeting of March 9th.

That said; we have a very full agenda planned for March 16, so please make every effort to attend and to arrive on time.

Regards,