Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - Issue_TOSCAXXX_Substitution_mappings_grammar_support.docx uploaded

Hi Thinh, Matt,

I unfortunately was not here on Tuesday and I don’t really understand what this proposal is trying to achieve, it sounds like it is not substitution anymore but a new way to define a node type. How are the interfaces of the substitution playing vs workflows and how with the nodes within the topology?

I’m not sure to understand what scenario this proposal is solving that classical TOSCA cannot solve. Is there a detailed use-case? Why not having a node template in the topology that defines the interface and actual capability to be exposed?

Is this going to be discussed again in next Tuesday call ?

Luc

From: <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Thinh Nguyenphu <thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 15:18
To: "tosca@lists.oasis-open.org" <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
Hello Simple-YAML team,

This document was presented yesterday YAML call, substitution_mappings grammar enhancement proposal. Thinh
-- Thinh Nguyenphu

Document Name: Issue_TOSCAXXX_Substitution_mappings_grammar_support.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Thinh Nguyenphu
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2017-03-08 06:17:55