Subject: TC Meeting of April 13th Canceled, and More...

Dear fellow TOSCA-teers,

Sorry, but due to an unexpected change in speaker availability, we have a light agenda and are canceling the TOSCA TC meeting for tomorrow, April 13th.

As for the planned TC cancellation of April 20th, that is still likely (I will verify by the end of this week), so please make every effort to attend our TC meeting of April 27th, as that will likely have a full and interesting agenda.

Thanks, as always, for all of your interest and support.

Regards,