Subject: Re:[tosca] Groups - TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.1 Public Review 02 Comment Resolution Log 2017-04-25.xlsx uploaded

Hi Paul,

Thanks for collecting the comments and draft response.

I'd like to mention that during yesterday's simple profile WG meeting, workflow issue has already been solved with the artifact approach. Some minor details are not decided yet such as the keyname and semantic for workflow artifact implementation, but it will not be a problem. I'm working with Chris to work out the final draft.

So we may need to modify the response of the two workflow comments from me and Oliver.

 2017-04-25 Simple Profile WG - Meeting Notes.html

Thanks,

Huabing

Original Mail
Sender:  <paul.lipton@ca.com>;
To:  <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>;
Date: 2017/04/26 11:11

Document Name: TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.1 Public Review 02 Comment Resolution Log 2017-04-25.xlsx

Description
        First draft comment resolution log for TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.1
CSPRD02 Public Review (see
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201702/msg00042.html).
        Download Latest Revision
        Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Paul Lipton
                Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
        Folder: Working Documents
        Date submitted: 2017-04-25 20:10:29