Subject: Reminder about Leadership Opportunities

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Jeremy and Lowell, Co-leaders of the Technical Marketing and Education Ad Hoc, asked me to remind you folks about the following (and I did not really do a good job):

1. Share your TOSCA news, discuss, and please LIKE posts in the TOSCA LinkedIN Group! Join and refer people now!

2. Post your TOSCA articles, blogs, and implementations on the TOSCA Wiki now!

3. Interested in helping get the word out about TOSCA? Attend the next Technical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc Meeting!

NOTE: Meeting times are varied, so please check the OASIS calendar and/or contact Jeremy Hess or Lowell Higley (or Paul Lipton).

Regards,