Subject: We Need Your Help With LinkedIn Posting for TOSCA

Hi All,

Our LinkedIn Group has been staying afloat and gaining members at a steady pace. However, we feel that there needs to be a more diverse content base going forward.

We would like to ask that everyone please post articles, research papers, white papers, and anything else related to TOSCA to the following LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8505536

I would also encourage everyone to post any questions you think might bring about a conversation to start getting reactions from other members in the group.

Thanks!
Jeremy, Lowell, Paul, and Karsten