Subject: F2F TOSCA NFV adhoc meeting in beijing June 6~7

Hi All

It is pleased to tell you that Huawei would like to host a F2F TOSCA NFV adhoc meeting in Beijing, China, between June 6~7 (Just before the ONAP meeting in Beijing).

So if you plan to join this meeting please let me know, also if you need an invitation letter to request a visa to China, please send your request to me as well with the following personal information.

First name:

Given name:

Passport number: