Subject: RE: F2F TOSCA NFV adhoc meeting in beijing June 6~7

Hi Shitao,

Thanks for the offer to host an NFV Ad Hoc Workgroup F2F. I recognize that proximity to a related open source conference (ONAP) is a plus, but note that the date is less than 3 weeks from today, which may place a burden on interested TC members.

Shitao, has this proposed F2F location/date been discussed in any NFV Ad Hoc meeting? I do not see any mention of it in the NFV Ad Hoc meeting minutes of 5/10.

If not discussed yet in the NFV Ad Hoc, would you kindly discuss, ensure, and record in the minutes of the next NFV Ad Hoc meeting that the group has reached at least a rough consensus on this proposal for a F2F (and/or other) timing(s)/location(s).

TC Members with a suggestion/opinion are free to discuss this proposal on this thread and/or in the next NFV Ad Hoc Workgroup meeting, of course.

Lastly, would you kindly confirm that, as always, that the proposed meeting host will provide web conferencing and phone bridge.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Lishitao
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:09 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] F2F TOSCA NFV adhoc meeting in beijing June 6~7

Hi All

It is pleased to tell you that Huawei would like to host a F2F TOSCA NFV adhoc meeting in Beijing, China, between June 6~7 (Just before the ONAP meeting in Beijing).

So if you plan to join this meeting please let me know, also if you need an invitation letter to request a visa to China, please send your request to me as well with the following personal information.

First name:

Given name:

Passport number: