Subject: RE: [tosca] Groups - tosca-deployment-flavor-concept.pptx uploaded

P.s. I’ve also uploaded a list of additional issues that are believed to be in overlap/conflict between the two profiles. Once again, I think it’s time for some joint work between the two profile teams in order to resolve these issues, or declare them to be “ok as they are”. Again, need to be intentional regarding this…

Thanks

Alex Vul

Intel Corporation

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michael Brenner
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:36 AM
To: Vul, Alex <alex.vul@intel.com>
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Did you guys take into consideration in the discussion the request from ETSI NFV to work towards a solution that allows all DFs in a single service template (including the VNFD + all DFs)? Is there consensus that this is not possible, all solutions exhausted?

Th When reviewing t either he ppt uploaded by Alex, it seems like this ETSI NFV wish is either not a desired outcome or was not included due to lack of a solution - and I am trying to understand which one was the cause.

Thanks,

Michael