Subject: FW: Tosca to KVM Domain-XML Converter

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Anybody care to take a whack at answering this?

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of LEWSKI, TYLER
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:28 PM
To: 'tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org' <tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [tosca-comment] Tosca to KVM Domain-XML Converter

Hi,

I am developing a VNF lifecycle orchestration platform with KVM as the hypervisor.  I would like to incorporate the TOSCA model by allowing TOSCA-vnfd templates as input for vnf creation.  Is there a library that you know of that attempts to convert vnfd's (TOSCA) to xml domain-descriptors (KVM)?? Preferably one that does not involve OpenStack.

Best,

Tyler