Subject: 答复: Re: [tosca] About TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-1.1, can you please help meabout CSAR Metadata, Thx

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply. It really helps.

By now, I think we probably need to support metadata for csar package(defined in TOSCA.meta) and descriptor files(defined in yaml files). Certainly, you're right.  There should be no confilct between  those two places.

There is an example of VNFD below.  What if the vendors of VNFD and CSAR package are different? Do we have to set the value of vendor in VNFD metadata and TOSCA.meta? In this case what is TOSCA orchestrator supposed to do? I think the orchestrator should parse both of them, right? It's just a sample to describe the scenario. What I'm trying to say is that maybe we will face some special cases. :)

tosca_definitions_version: tosca_simple_yaml_1_0

metadata:

  vnfd_version: 2.1.1

  vendor: XXX

冯远兴 fengyuanxing

IT开发工程师 IT Development Engineer
MANO一部/无线研究院/无线产品经营部 MANO  DeptⅠ/Wireless Product R&D Institute/Wireless Product Operation

南京市雨花台区紫荆花路68号中兴通讯二期4A楼

4/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation

68 Zijinghua RoadYuhuatai District, Nanjing, P..R.China, 210012

T: +86 25 xxxxxxxx F:+86 25 xxxxxxxx
M: +86 13913910960
E: feng.yuanxing@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn