Subject: Joint Simple/NFV YAML Profile discussion - July 11th, 2017

Folks, just a reminder… This Tuesday’s, July 11th, meeting of the Simple YAML Profile WG is being repurposed to discuss issues of joint relevance to both Simple and NFV Profile (YAML) working groups. We will use the same meeting dial-in information as we do every Tuesday…

In case you don’t have it, please see below…

See y’all there…

Alex Vul

Intel Corporation

Audio Conference Access Numbers