Subject: 答复: TOSCA definition version for NFV Profile

Hi Steve

There are many overlapping between csd03 and csd04 for NFV related type definitions. I am not sure whether it was needed for TOSCA orchestrator to support both profiles. Recalling what we have discussed before, the decision has made for csd03 is that the csd03 document will use a new title and a new namespace, and will be published standalone.

I think John knows about the detail of the latest progress for publishing csd03.

Regards

shitao

发件人: Steve Baillargeon [mailto:steve.baillargeon@ericsson.com]
发送时间: 2017726 0:11
收件人: Lishitao
抄送: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org; John Crandall
主题: TOSCA definition version for NFV Profile

Hi Shitao

Thanks for the update.

Quick question:

Do we need to define a new TOSCA definition version, say tosca_simple_profile_for_nfv_1_0_1 (?) that will represent the NFV profile types defined by CDS05?

I am just wondering if TOSCA orchestrators need to support both the old NFV profile based on CSD03 and new NFV profile CSD05 and how it will manages the difference between them.

Regards

Steve B