Subject: 答复: [tosca] Groups - Adding tosca.nodes.nfv.VDUComposition definition-v2.doc uploaded

Hi shitao,

I attended yesterday's tosca nfv call, and I have some comments on VDUComposition. I noticed VDUComposition topic has been discussed in Feb 2017. Since I didn't attend the discussion, would you pls kindly clarify it  for me? Thanks a lot.

The comments are as follows:

   a) Why do we change the name of this node type from VDU.Compute to VDUComposition? In csd04, we have tosca.nodes.nfv.VDU.Compute already and they have almost the same properties and capabilities. Are we gonna desert VDU.Compute node type?

   b) As for capabilites, why VDUComposition misses Virtual_binding which is included in csd04?

   c) What's the purpose of moving virtual_storage from requirements in csd04 to capabilities? In this case, how do we describe the size of storage which VDU needs? Shall we define it in the virtual_storage capability?

BR

Feng yuanxing

原始邮件
发件人: <lishitao@huawei.com>;
收件人: <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>;
日 期 :2017年08月23日 16:25
主 题 :[tosca] Groups - Adding tosca.nodes.nfv.VDUComposition definition-v2.doc uploaded

Document Name: Adding tosca.nodes.nfv.VDUComposition definition-v2.doc

No description provided.
        Download Latest Revision
        Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. shitao li
                Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
        Folder: Working Documents
        Date submitted: 2017-08-23 01:25:19
                Revision: 1