Subject: Statement of Use

Dear TOSCA Chairs and TOSCA TC,

As Primary Representative for ZTE to OASIS, I approve the following interoperability statement:

"ZTE has been successfully using the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.1 Committee Specification 01, as approved and published by OASIS on August 8, 2017 in  accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. This successful implementation did not include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations"

Best Regards,

Zhaoxing Meng

ZTE Primary Representative to OASIS

The current Primary Representative Li Haidong is being replaced by Zhaoxing Meng(Me) because of internal job transfer of ZTE. That's why it's me who send out this mail instead of Li Haidong.