Subject: RE: [tosca] Statement of Use

Dear Antonio,

Thank you very much for the below contribution. This makes the 6th such contribution of a Statement of Use.

I take this opportunity to also remind all TOSCA-teers, that the TC imposed a deadline of August 31st prior to the normally scheduled time for our TC meeting.

Best regards,

Paul

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Antonio Brogi
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:16 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Antonio Brogi <brogi@di.unipi.it>
Subject: [tosca] Statement of Use

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear TOSCA Chairs and TOSCA TC,

As Primary Representative for University of Pisa to OASIS, I approve the following interoperability statement:

"University of Pisa has been successfully using the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.1 Committee Specification 01, as approved and published by OASIS on August 8, 2017 in  accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. This successful implementation did not include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations"

Best Regards,

Antonio Brogi

University of Pisa Primary Representative to OASIS