Subject: TC Meeting Cancellations and Upcoming Meetings

Hello TOSCA-teers,

Sincere apologies for three cancellations in a row, but a unavoidable conflicts have cropped up. We must cancel this week’s TC meeting. That said; baring extraordinary events, we are determined to have TC meetings on September 28th and October 5th!

Lastly, we are working to bring in an OASIS staff member during one of those two meetings to answer a few questions that have recently cropped up.

Regards,