Subject: Re: [tosca] Leave of Absence Request

Title: CA Technologies
Acknowledged, and thank you Lowell.

Regards,
Paul
From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Lowell Higley <lowell.higley@ca.com>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 11:21:25 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] Leave of Absence Request

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Fellow TOSCA TC Members,

Per our process, I ask for a leave of absence from November 2nd to November 17th. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Lowell H. Higley
Sr Principal Product Manager

CA Technologies | 4343 North Scottsdale Road Suite 355 | Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Office: +1 609.583.9601 | Mobile: +1 215.584.6906 | lowell.higley@ca.com
CA
              Technologies Twitter IN Facebook Twitter IN Twitter Twitter communities