Subject: RE: [tosca] One question about Namespace Alias and URI.

Hi Shitao,

Based on our latest namespace discussions, I believe the “alias” is no longer needed. You would only ever use the fully qualified URI (from the Target Namespace) or the prefix.

Chris

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of feng.yuanxing@zte.com.cn
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:32 PM
To: lishitao@huawei.com
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

I noticed that namespace URI and alias in TOSCA NFV Profile Specification is defined.   And we use the alias in the sample template as below.  On yesterday's nfv call, we decided to remove the alias. Is that alias the same one referred in the following table?

Alias

Target Namespace

Specification Description

tosca_simple_profile_for_nfv_1_0

http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/ns/simple/yaml/1.0/nfv/1.0/

The TOSCA Simple Profile for NFV v1.0 target namespace and namespace alias.

tosca_definitions _version:      tosca_simple_profile_for_nfv_1_0

topology_template:

inputs: