Subject: 答复: [tosca] 答复: RE: [tosca] One question about Namespace Alias and URI.

Hi Shitao,

I agree if we always set the value of tosca_definitions _version to the alias of simple-profile-yaml.

But in this case it means that we have to comply with the grammar and regulations of tosca-simple-profile in tosca-nfv-profile and we have no margin for us to leave something specific?

Moreover, if I understand correctly, we would probably be unable to distinguish those templates using different versions of tosca-nfv-profile because they have the same value. Sure it works as long as different versions of tosca-nfv-profile have no conflicts with each other. Maybe we could keep the alias and so we could use it in future?

Thanks,

Feng yuanxing

原始邮件
发件人: <lishitao@huawei.com>;
收件人:冯远兴10034308; <lauwers@ubicity.com>;
抄送人: <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>;
日 期 :2017年11月21日 16:58
主 题 :[tosca] 答复: RE: [tosca] One question about Namespace Alias and URI.

Hi  Yuanxing

In tosca-simple-profile-yaml, the namespace Alias is needed because it relates to tosca_definitions _version.

In tosca-nfv-profile, as we discussed and agreed, the tosca_definitions _version value will always set to the namespace Alias of tosca-simple-profile-yaml to represent a specific TOSCA grammar version used in the template, so it is not needed  to create a new namespace Alias for tosca-nfv-profile.

In general, the conclusion is that in tosca-nfv-profile, it will only specify a namespace URI and a namespace prefix.

Regards

shitao