Subject: Ericsson becomes a TOSCA member. Information about Ericsson delegates to TOSCA NFV adhoc

Dear  TOSCA members,

My name is Arturo Martin de Nicolas . As I announced two weeks ago, Ericsson has decided to become a full OASIS TOSCA member.  I will be Ericsson prime delegate to the TOSCA NFV adhoc group. Haibin Chu will alternate with me and be the second contact.

Our e-mail addresses are:

arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com

haibin.chu@ericsson.com

Please, turn to me and Haibin whenever a statement or view from Ericsson is asked.

Note: our colleague Steve Baillargeon, who has been an observer in the group, will be part of our back-office team. We continue relying on his broad and deep technical expertise.

Best regards,
Arturo