Subject: Re: for today's TOSCA TC meeting - urgent

Understood - that is the intent of that collaboration: the beginning of a discussion.
Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com> wrote:

Michael,

Thank you for the posting. As we have discussed, in reference to slide 22, the TC can grant you approval of your slides, but will not be able to approve you to make commitments on behalf of either the TC or OASIS.

You may, as the bullet item says, “discuss” the issues and bring suggestions/ideas back to the TC, of course. You would be doing so as individual experts and TC members, not as spokespersons or formal liaisons.

Regards,

Paul

From: Michael Brenner [mailto:michael@cloudify.co]
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 11:50 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org; Vul, Alex <alex.vul@intel.com>; Lishitao <lishitao@huawei.com>; Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>
Subject: for today's TOSCA TC meeting - urgent

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Paul,

Please add this doc to the agenda for the 1st hour if possible. Alex or I will present. We need TOSCA TC approval for us to present this content next week to ONAP and to Common Info Modeling Workshop, on behalf of TOSCA TC.

Thanks,

Michael