Subject: Re: [tosca] goodbye (for now)

Best of luck!   Thanks for your contribution.  Jamie

Sent from my mobile

On Feb 28, 2018, at 3:20 AM, Michael Brenner <michael@cloudify.co> wrote:

Dear TOSCA colleagues,

Today is my last day at Gigaspaces/Cloudify ... which means also my last day (at least for a while) in TOSCA TC.

TOSCA is a great concept, it's been experience for me, and I enjoyed working with you and being part of this outstanding community.

In the next few months, while working on my longer-term plans, I will be helping a small start-up with their product strategy.

Please stay in touch - my personal email is trueicetea@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Michael