Subject: RE: [tosca] goodbye (for now)

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your consistent support and help to advance TOSCA. We all certainly wish you the very best of luck!

Warm regards,

Paul

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michael Brenner
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:21 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] goodbye (for now)

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear TOSCA colleagues,

Today is my last day at Gigaspaces/Cloudify ... which means also my last day (at least for a while) in TOSCA TC.

TOSCA is a great concept, it's been experience for me, and I enjoyed working with you and being part of this outstanding community.

In the next few months, while working on my longer-term plans, I will be helping a small start-up with their product strategy.

Please stay in touch - my personal email is trueicetea@gmail.com.

Best regards,

Michael