Subject: I wonder the process of tosca then

Hi shitao and all,

I'm sorry that I was not on time for yesterday's nfv adhoc.  When I bridged to zoom, there was on one but me.  Actually I was looking forward to yesterday's meeting as we all know SOL will reference TOSCA Simple Profile in future.

I wonder yesterday's topic and the result as well as the next steps of TOSCA NFV adhoc.

@shitao, please send me the meeting notes of yesterday if it exists and let me know what will happern to TOSCA NFV afterwards.  Many thanks.

BR,

Feng yuanxing