Subject: Groups - TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.2 CSD02 Public Review 01 Comment Resolution Log.xlsx uploaded

Submitter's message
TC members are free to add candidate responses and post revisions, but do NOT remove previous contributions, please.

Remember, candidate responses do not have to solve the problem. They are possible responses from the TC to the commenter. Please see comments 2 and 3 for examples (in red).

I will try to merge all contributions before our next TC meeting on 3/22, as needed.
-- Mr. Paul Lipton
Document Name: TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.2 CSD02 Public Review 01 Comment Resolution Log.xlsx

Description
Comment Resolution Log for Simple Profile for YAML CSD02 Public Review 01.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2018-03-15 14:49:07